Holistic Ark Code of Ethics
As A graduate of " Animal Communication Method formerly know as The Simonne Lee Method" and "Essential Oil Vet Animal Aromatherapy Specialist " training we are obligated and agree to operate under the following professional code of ethics.
1. As Professional Animal Communicators, Aromatherapists and Healers, the Holistic Ark Team will conduct all sessions with integrity and in a professional manner.
2. The Holistic Ark Team will always seek permission from an owner to have a session with their animal.
3. The Holistic Ark Team will conduct sessions with consideration and sensitivity towards animals and their owners in relaying all information.
4. The Holistic Ark Team will only consult with clients where we have the correct level of expertise and knowledge to assist them. Anything beyond their abilities , we will offer to withdraw & refer to the appropriate professionals for further guidance.
5. When working with animals and their physical issues, The Holistic Ark Team will make it clear that as a Professional Animal Communicator, Aromatherapist and Healer, we do not diagnose any health conditions or prescribe medication. We are able to assist with describing emotional patterns, pain level and location to assist their own veterinary carers and porive options to support these. All physical health issues are referred back to their vet.
6. The Holistic Ark Team fully hold and have the upmost respect for each client's privacy and confidentiality.
7. The Holistic Ark Team's aim is to assist in creating a resolution and ongoing plan of action where needed to meet both animal and human requests.
8. The Holistic Ark Team are fully aware of knowing the difference of when we are communicating or healing with an animal or using our intuition. We make this clear to each and every client when relaying information.
9. Prior to any session, The Holistic Ark Team will advise owners of the process and expectations of any animal communication or healing sessions.
10. The Holistic Ark Team will maintain a professional level and the ongoing development of their skills.